Applications of Laser-driven Particle Acceleration (ALPA 2015)
As a focus on Applications of Laser-driven Particle Acceleration, ALPA 2015 will highlight uniqueness and potential for diverse fields. Raising awareness of laser-driven source capabilities in a growing community of users can facilitate advancement of relevant science and technology to maturity levels needed for more challenging applications.
- Photon Sources
(X-ray / gamma-ray)
- Protons and other Ions
- Matter in Extreme Fields
- Space Environment
- Nuclear Physics
- Element Detection
International Program Committee:
Devesh Avasthi (India), Marco Borghesi (UK), Peter Böni (Germany), Tom Cowan (Germany), Joel England (USA), Wolfgang Enghardt (Germany), Anna Friedl (Germany), Mitsuru Imaizumi (Japan), Stefan Karsch (Germany), Robert Ledoux (USA), Andrea Macchi (Italy), Victor Malka (France), Michael Molls (Germany), Kengo Moribayashi (Japan), Mehran Mostafavi (France), Robert Noble (USA), Fridtjof Nüsslin (Germany), Takeshi Ohshima (Japan), Yoshie Otake (Japan), Jörg Pawelke (Germany), Winfried Petry (Germany), Günther Reitz (Germany), Luis Roso (Spain), Markus Roth (Germany), Wolfgang Sandner (Germany), Ulrich Schramm (Germany), Reinhard Schulte (USA), Naoya Shikazono (Japan), Sanjeev Srivastava (India), François Sylla (France), Peter Thirolf (Germany), Jan Wilkens (Germany)
Organizing Team (LMU):
Jianhui Bin, Paul Bolton, Isabella Cortrie, Franz Englbrecht, Christian Kreuzer, Sebastian Lehrack, Andrea Leinthaler, Florian Lindner, Silvia Liprandi, Katia Parodi, Thomas Rösch, Jörg Schreiber, Matthias Würl
Andrea Leinthaler: email@example.com, +49 (0)89 289 14078
Venice International University (VIU), Isola di San Servolo, Venice, Italy
November 19 - 21, 2015
- September 15 (registration, pay 200 € early fee, presentation title & abstract, abstract-camera ready and not to exceed one page, VIU accommodation form)
- October 16 (250 € late registration fee payment)
- Please register by sending the completed registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org. In reply you will receive an emailed confirmation with final detail for fee payment.
- Information on settling the conference fee is contained on page 2 of the registration form.
- We have reserved single (60 € / night), double (85 € / night), triple (90 € / night) and quadruple (120 € / night) rooms at the VIU until September 15. Please make your reservation by sending the completed accommodation form to Michela Tommasini.
After this date reservation can be made based on availability. Off-site hotels may charge higher rates. (VIU cancellation policy is to issue no refund for room cancellation made after September 25.)
ALPA 2015 Announcement-Poster (max. print resolution: Din A2)