Here you can find current offers for thesis projects or student worker positions at our Chair and at collaborating institutions.
Moreover, you can always send inquiries for additional thesis projects in our core research areas described below (please follow the link for more detailed information and contact persons).
- Master project on dual energy CBCT
- Master project on MRI guided proton therapy
- Master project on ion imaging
- Master project on energy modulated proton CT
- Master thesis in levitating target development
- Master thesis in CALA/HF target heating and diagnostics development
- Master thesis in light-based plasma diagnostics
- Master thesis in permanent magnet quadrupole beam transport
- Student Worker position for setup of experimental beamline components at CALA (Center for Advanced Laser Applications)
- Image Reconstruction / Quantitation in Small Animal PET at the University of Lübeck
- Brilliant X-Rays for Medical Diagnostics (Prof. COAN’s GROUP)
- Brilliant X-Rays for Medical Diagnostics (Prof. COAN’s GROUP) - 1
- Tracking of Non-Rigid Structures for Markerless Tumor Treatments in Radiotherapy - offered by Brainlab (contact: Stephan Fröhlich, email@example.com)
- Simulation of Markerless Tumor Tracking in Radiotherapy Using Realistic Digitally Reconstructed Radiographs - offered by Brainlab (contact: Stephan Fröhlich, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Project offer at SurgicEye GmbH
- Silicon PIN Diodes as Detectors for secondary neutrons at proton therapy facilities at Helmholtz Center.
- Projects at the Universität der Bundeswehr München on
- Advancement of Proton Microchannel Radiotherapy at the ion microprobe SNAKE
- Understanding the enhanced radio-biological effectiveness (RBE) of high energy heavy ions
- Super-resolution microscopy of DNA double-strand breaks in human cancer cells
- Projects at RaySearch Laboratories